Monday, November 7, 2016

Smoke free, again.

So on the 3rd I decided to cold turkey it. This is like the millionth time I've quit smoking, but so far so good.
I haven't put on any weight from doing it like they say you do. Which is surprising since I have ate 1000 suckers and twizzlers. They have been my go to oral...whatever. They have helped. Lol
So the first couple of days wasn't to easy. I decided to give up anything that would be a trigger to cigarettes. So I gave up coffee as well. Then I realized I wasn't only jonesing for cigarettes I was also jonesing for my caffeine. I was one moody biatch!! Nobody in my house was safe.
Once I got some coffee in me I was better. ☺
I have found though that I am still moody in some ways. I mean, smokes was my anxiety drug. So now I'm having to fix those things that caused anxiety. Or I should say...I see what I'm going to have to fix.

Oh and I swear to the God's that my mother has quit smoking radar. Haven't heard from the lady in 2 weeks, quit smoking and BAM! She calls. But that's one call I let go to VM. Lol

Anywho. Though I'm finding food is tasting different again, and I really miss smoking, and I'm more emotional. I will, I WILL do this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment